Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Introducing...Sgibb!

Hello everyone! This is my first post and I hope you guys like it! I made this blog to talk about World of Warcraft, my characters in particular. I play a Tauren Druid on the US realm Kel' Thuzad. I have many other characters, including an 80 mage, priest, paladin, death knight, and hunter. But my druid is the character i have decided to dedicate all of my time to in WoW and continue with into Cataclysm in a few months!

I think right now would be a good time to go through my previous experience in WoW...such as when I started playing and things like that! I first rolled on Kel' Thuzad about two years ago, in 2008 when The Burning Crusade was still in affect. I played a hunter to about level 52 and lost interest when I bought the xpac and leveled a paladin to 80! I raided as ret through nax and ulduar while leveling my mage. I don't want to bore you with all my leveling details and experiences, long story short I have a 80 mage and druid on Kel 'Thuzad, and a 80 Death Knight on Agamaggan, while my Pally is on Illidan and Hunter is on Bleeding Hollow. You're probably wondering why my characters are all spaced out...well here's the answer! I have a good group of friends that play on Kel Thuzad, Agamaggan, and Bleeding Hollow so i can get to play with all of them! (The new Battle.Net ingame chat system in 3.3.5 has been great to talk cross server!)  Well thats pretty much it! I plan to play through the next expansion and write about anything I find wierd, interesting, or just all around fun! Hope you guys stay with me throughout my experiences. Till next time, Sgibb.

No comments:

Post a Comment